Thursday, June 11, 2009

Avon for the Furture.

Okay so I am working on a 2 year goal to be a stay at home mom. Since we figure the earliest we will start having kids is 2 years I am attempting to build my Avon business so I can supplement his income enough that I can stay at home. Anyway, it is cool cause with all the modern marvels Avon has it set up to where you get you own online store. http://kvickers.avonrepresentative.com/ is the address of mine! If you go to this link you log directly into my store. You can even order and have it sent directly to you! cool right! anyway no pressure in Avon just do some window shopping there is a new campaign every two weeks so be sure to check in. Alright well I miss you guys! talk to you soon. Oh yeah! if you are interested in selling Avon talk to me and I will let you know how easy it really is!!!!!!!! bye now

1 comment:

  1. It's always good to try new things. I sold Mary Kay for awhile. You probably remember me having tons of samples and things right? Anyhoo, I hope it works out great for you! Take care.
    P.S. Have you seen our baby? Leave us a comment!

    ReplyDelete